Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Heart Card

Cut out heart card showing the pop up smaller heart on the  bigger heart.

Showing how the pop up heart is attached. I folded a doubled over  piece of cardstock in half. I glued one half to the smaller heart and the other half to the larger heart. When the card is put into an envelope the smaller heart flattens but when you pull it out of the envelope it pops back up.

This card was inspired from a card I saw on http://www.simonenaoum.com/ and the card is called Sweet Love Card

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm Angel. I saw your card on Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop. It is lovely. I'm your newest follower. Hope you will visit my blog sometime when you have time.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Rose. I love to make cards like this too. I found you on Cuddlebug Cuties and am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete