Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chevron Pattern

I cut a piece of cardstock 2 inches x 12inches.Then scored along the centre at 1 inch.

I then scored every 2inch along the 12 inch length. Then drew lines from top to bottom of each line. This forms a zig zag along which you cut.


These are the templates I made out of cereal boxes for different sizes of Chevrons.I can use these by tracing them onto paper or cardstock to save me time using my Scor-pal each time.

Notice these chevrons have different sizes on each turn. 
http://scor-pal.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/creating-chevron-pattern-with-scor-pal.html
This is the website that I was inspired to make my own and you will see as the days go by how many I have done. I love them. So thank you Melissa Craig for your inspiration that got my creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment